Wilderness Center 80 Acres 60 Bed Facility w/ Approx. 25 acres landscaped Camp area 55 acres undeveloped wilderness with 3 springs & 3 seasonal ponds, 3,800 sf Events Center w/ commercial Kitchen, Dining Room, Offices & Meeting Rooms, Main Lodge / residence / administrative lodging 4,650 sf 4 bedrooms 3 baths, additional apartment 1 bedroom 1 bath separate entrance. Many additional buildings and features noted below.
Commercial Power : Homer Electric to all main buildings
Renewable Power: Wind Generating Structure Gaia 11kw on 100 ft. monopole
Additional Event Structure: Event Style 40 x 40 Yurt with extra large decking
Additional Event Structure 2: Portable 40x30 Event Tent
Shop 1: Conex Shop / Garage 40 x 36 1,440sf
Shop 2: Workshop 40 x 40 1,600sf
Utility Storage: Utility Building 16 x 10 160sf
Additional Storage: Two (2) Conex Storage Units
Treehouse: Custom built Treehouse heated sleeping loft 400sf
Greenhouse: Extra Large heated & plumbed Greenhouse 30 x50
Sauna: Huge Barrel Alaskan Rock Sauna 12 people with dressing room
Yurts 16: Four (4) Yurts 16 x 16 w/ propane fireplaces & large wood decks
Yurts 20: Four (4) Yurts 20 x 20 w/ propane fireplaces & large wood decks
Tent Houses: Eight (8) Tent Houses 12 x 10
Gazebo: 1 Gazebo Entertainment building
Outhouses: Numerous Units located to accomodate Guests
Sports Fields: 3 landscaped utility Sports Fields
KAUTUMN LODGE, Mulchatna River, Alaskan Lodge, Cabins, Airfield, Boats & Equipment. Turn Key Operation. Located in the Bristol Bay area of western Alaska
This 1,836 square foot Hunting and Fishing Lodge on 80 acres along the Mulchatna River offers a beautiful view of the river and surrounding country. Lodge sits on 28.85 acres plus there are 5 additional lots of 10+ acres. Includes a 960 square foot guest house, storage building, sauna, plus 7 skiffs of various sizes with motors,6500 EU Honda generator, water system, Kubota tractor, and much more.
• T-shaped lodge measuring 48 ft X 32 ft with a 2nd story measuring 20 X16 and includes a bedroom with bathroom, this room has a queen bed. The first floor of the lodge has a commercial kitchen, bathroom, pantry, dining room, lounge with leather chairs and recliners, a front lounge room with wood stove and handmade bar.
• Guest house with four bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and shower. Two of the guest rooms have two beds that can be separate or pushed together to make a queen. One room has a bunk bed with a queen on bottom and a twin on top. The fourth room has 3 beds: 1 queen and 2 twins.
• 3 freezers, 1 refrigerator, vacuum sealer
• 3 or 4 weather port tents, 2 with wood floors. Lots of cots.
• Four 16 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. Three have 15 HP Honda 4 strokes and the other a 25 HP Nissan Jet 2 stroke.
• Two 18 ft flat bottom Lowe boats. One has a new 40 HP 4 stroke Mercury Jet, the other has a 45 HP 4 stroke Honda prop
• One 19 ft flat bottom with 90 HP 4 stroke Honda with a prop and a Jet unit
• Lots of fuel tanks and life jackets, anchors, nets, coast guard required equipment.
• All the dishes, cups, pots, pans, glasses, etc. needed in the kitchen and to serve meals. A large commercial 3 bay sink.
• A 6500 Honda EU Generator to run the lodge and guest house.
• Satellite internet dish, internet provided by Hughesnet with paid subscription
• A large tool shed with various materials for plumbing, electrical, building, etc.
• A motor shed with a sink and freezers for cleaning fish or game meat.
• A generator shed
• A tractor shed and a Kubota BX 23 tractor with back hoe, front end loader, and box scraper.
• A wood shed and a sauna/drying room
• A fully functional water system with a large storage tank outside, a pressure tank, 2 propane water heaters and filter system.
• Various tools
• Electric washer and dryer
• The property is 80 acres split into 6 lots, all the lots border the river and the 80 acres are surrounded by state land. The runway is approximately 1200 ft long. We take fully loaded 206s, Beavers, and Turbine Otters off the runway. The river is perfect float plane water. You could land a 747 on floats in front of the lodge.
• Check out the website www.bearfootadventures.net and look at the fishing site to get a look at the facilities